Sunday, July 28, 2013

3D Swap for Convention

I found myself all packed, ready to go to convention with 8 hours to spare this year.  All my card swaps were done and I was just waiting out the time till I could go to the airport.  What is a stamper to do?  Make more swaps.  I sat at my work table, got out my Big Shot and went through my dies.  The Petite Purse Die has been sitting there patiently until I was ready to use it.  So Glad I Did!!

These were a hit at convention.  I thought it was so simple.  Maybe that is what appealed to everyone.  My only problem.....I forgot to put my name on them.  As you can see again, I am in love with this years In Colors.  The Stretch Ruffle Trim is fabulous also.  You can stretch it out for a less ruffled look if you like.  I used it in its unstretched full ruffle form.

The flower on front was made with three punched out 1-1/4" Scallop Circles.  I used the In Color Designer Series Paper Stack.  I crunched them up by hand and held it to the purse with a brad.

The Ruffle Trip was put on in two strips that shared the handle space with some sticky strip.  These are fast to make and perfect for just about any occasion.  I'm thinking wedding favors, baby shower or little girl birthday.  They hold a few pieces of small candy.  I put Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts in mine.

PRODUCTS USED:
Stamps: None
Cardstock: 2013-2015 In Colors #131200
Accessories:  Big Shot #113439, Petite Purse Bigz L Die #125606, 2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stacks #130136, sticky strip #104294, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch #127811, Ruffle Stretch Trim (available in all 5 In Colors)

Ruffle Stretch Trim Product Order Numbers
Pistachio Pudding #130020
Crisp Cantaloupe #130021
Baked Brown Sugar #130022
Strawberry Slush  #130023
Coastal Cabana #130024


Order products online 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website

No comments :